Paula James One pen – many stories, all inspired by true life events

 All writers can ascertain that it's always hard to write a good book. I can't pretend that I've never had writer's block or that I never struggle to find the perfect words to describe a situation - but when I do, it's worth the wait.

 The words flow from my hands into the keyboard - and as they do, the characters perform their roles like marionettes, controlled by the taps of my fingers. 

 But sometimes it's the other way round. My fingers are controlled by what my characters want to do because they have personalities of their own and want me to do justice to their individualities. And when that happens, the result is the best kind of book!

 My latest two books were so vastly different in genre but so true to their characters that each is a masterpiece in its own right. The characters are not forced, the plot naturally lends itself to the characters, and you're taken on an emotional ride with the protagonists as they journey through life.

 It makes me quite proud, actually, to take this chance to tell you about my two books which I've written after lots and lots of brainstorming, editing, and significant burning of the metaphorical midnight oil.

 Infinity of Pain

 This is a crime fiction story for adult readers. It tells the story of a young girl whose life is spiralling downwards and she has lost all hope of a happy life - until she meets the man of every girl's dreams, Richard. 

 What seems like the beginning of her 'happily ever after' takes on a Grimm's Fairy Tale twist when Richard turns out to be not who he seemed at first sight. The demons from her own past find an affinity with Richard's demons, and her life starts getting dragged down into a hell she never thought could possibly exist.

 This 55,000 word story will take you on a thrilling ride of fear, mistrust, grief, and crime. Will our protagonist be able to escape from the clutches of Richard's terrifying claws or will she be able to reshape her destiny?

 Read only if you can - this story is not for those of weak heart!

 Buddles

 Buddles is a children's book about a cuddly and snuggly teddy bear with the softest bat wings made of blanket that wrap all around you to keep you warm and make you feel loved. 

 The B from 'bear' with 'uddles' from 'cuddles', give our lovable and loving bear his name - Buddles! 

 Buddles has a big heart given to him by his maker, Candy Smart - and he loves to spread love and help children feel comforted and when they are sad or scared.

 And guess where this happy little bear lives? In Happyville!

 Children will love reading this book about such a memorable character that makes them feel happy and safe with the biggest cuddles in the world!

 An Author for All Genres

 With two books already of such strikingly different genres, you can expect to see lots more coming your way! I love experimenting with different themes and I let the story write itself instead of trying to fit my characters into a plot that doesn't suit their personalities. The characters tell their own stories, authors are simply the vessels from which the words are produced.

 These books are my babies, and I've poured my soul into writing them. As emotional as it was for me to write these, it's going to be even more emotional for you to read them. And just as much as I love my characters, I know you're going to love them too!

 You can buy my books from the website and enjoy the stories on your own. 

 Here are lots of bat-wing hugs from me to you - Buddles style - and I'll see you soon in the pages of the books, between the lines. 

 Dare To Share An Idea?   

I’ll be glad to have ideas from those who loved to be my book partner. Just drop me an email with your name & topic and let’s start a new journey.
 

Email me at: misspjames.1972@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

adssdgfedvgf

3d Product Photography NYC

Best dentists